22nd August 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BTech(Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering) in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University?

I want to do BTech(Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering) from Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

24th August 2018, 08:30 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BTech(Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering) in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University?

Yes, scholarships are provided by the college for the students studying in RTMNU.

RTMNU (Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University) is one of the top colleges offering different UG, PG courses in different subjects, B.Tech in Petroleum refining & Petrochemicals engineering is one of the course offered by them.

B.Tech in Petroleum refining & Petrochemicals engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.
The basic eligibility required for studying this course in RTMNU is a 19+2 in science stream from any recognised board.

For getting scholarships you need clear the entrance exam conducted by the university. If you score good marks in the exam then you’ll be offered scholarships.
The university conducts entrance exam every year followed by an personal interview.

For application forms and other scholarship details visit the official website of RTMNU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?