1st October 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BA(Digital Media) in ICAT Design and Media College?

Hi friends, I want to study BA(Digital Media) course in ICAT Design and Media College. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am a little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

4th October 2019, 02:44 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BA(Digital Media) in ICAT Design and Media College?

The scope and benefits of studying Bachelor of Arts(Digital Media) in ICAT Design and Media College is that you can start your career as News reporter, Correspondent, Editor, Blogger and Radio news reporter.

The starting salary off a Radio news reporter would be between Rs.2,15,000 to Rs.2,25,000.

Contact Address:-
ICAT Design and Media College
11-9-45/2, Vishal Towers, Kothapet Cross Roads,
Near Kothapet Fruit Market, Beside OMNI Hospital,
Kothapet, Hyderabad - 500 035
4th October 2019, 03:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BA(Digital Media) in ICAT Design and Media College?

The scope and benefits of studying Bachelor of Arts(Digital Media) in ICAT Design and Media College is that you can start your career as News reporter, Correspondent, Editor, Blogger and Radio news reporter.

The starting salary off a Radio news reporter would be between Rs.2,15,000 to Rs.2,25,000.

Contact Address:-
ICAT Design and Media College
11-9-45/2, Vishal Towers, Kothapet Cross Roads,
Near Kothapet Fruit Market, Beside OMNI Hospital,
Kothapet, Hyderabad - 500 035
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?