21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Tourism Management) in Institute of Hospitality and Management?

Hi friends, I want to study BSc(Tourism Management) course in Institute of Hospitality and Management. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am a little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

23rd July 2019, 05:15 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Tourism Management) in Institute of Hospitality and Management?

Some Scopes and benefits of studying BSc(Tourism Management) in Institute of Hospitality and Management is given below :-

Travel Agent/ Consultant

Tourism Manager:

Tour Operation Manager

Travel Coordinator
23rd July 2019, 08:07 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Tourism Management) in Institute of Hospitality and Management?

The scope and benefits of studying BSc(Tourism Management) in Institute of Hospitality and Management is given below:-

After completion of the course of studying BSc(Tourism Management) in Institute of Hospitality and Management, you can work as travel agencies, travel consultants, airports, airlines, tour operators, travel and ticketing websites, hotels, visa and travel document service firms, tourist information office, resorts, cruise lines etc.

The salary package of Tourism Manager starts from Rs.33,00,000, Transport Administrator starts from Rs.12,33,300.
23rd July 2019, 10:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The scope and benefits of studying BSc(Tourism Management) in the Institute of Hospitality and Management are given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Flight Catering

=> Luxury Cruise Lines

=> Hospitality Industry

=> Railway Catering

=> Exclusive Club

=> High-Class Restaurant

=> Fast Food Chain

=> Tourism Industry

=> Domestic and International Tour Operator

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Management Trainee

=> Relationship Manager

=> Operation Supervisor

=> Asst. Sales Manager

=> Executive Operation Travel Tourism

=> Travel Consultant

=> Business Development Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?