20th February 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BE(Electrical Engineering) over BE(Civil Engineering) course?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard, studying with Science stream. I want to do BE(Electrical Engineering) instead of BE(Civil Engineering). But my father is telling me to do BE(Civil Engineering) in future. I just want to know about the scope of BE(Electrical Engineering) course over BE(Civil Engineering) course. Please tell me immediately.

28th February 2019, 08:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BE(Electrical Engineering) over BE(Civil Engineering) course?

Graduates may find following job posts in various industries:

Electrical engineer

assistant electrical engineer

automation engineer

purchase and quality control executive

plant designing and planning officer

Graduates me also take up teaching job after completing Mtech program.

You may work as Electrical Engineer or assistant electrical engineer in these areas:

BHEL

ONGC

PWD

Thermal power plants

Power stations

State wise electricity boards
1st March 2019, 06:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BE(Electrical Engineering) over BE(Civil Engineering) course?

Both of them are different and you should make the choice based on your interest. Civil engineering is not the first choice for many engineering aspirants and electrical engineering is definitely one of the most popular choices among students.

Hence, if you are getting admission in a good college, then you should choose any one of the above stream according to your career goal and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?