7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Seats availability for BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BArch(Building & Construction Management) course which is available in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  2. Admission criteria to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  5. Course fee & duration of BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  6. Scope of studying BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  8. Entrance exam to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  9. Which are the good colleges offering B.Arch in Haryana and Delhi? My state rank is 375 -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Documents required to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design for BS(Construction Management) course?
  11. How many seats are available for MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?
  12. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  13. How many Diploma in Banking & Finance seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  14. How many Diploma(Graphic Design) seats are available in LISAA School of Design?
  15. Which certificate courses of Building Design & Construction Management can i study after Civil Engineering?
  16. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  17. Number of seats for MBBS course in Pt BD Sharma University Rohtak?
  18. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
30th November 2018, 10:46 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats availability for BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?

As per my knowledge, 45 seat availability for BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak

Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 0.5 km Mile Stone, Jind Road, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 097606 93623
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?