22nd November 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Shifting from Govind Guru university to Gujarat university is possible in B.Sc third year?

Now I am studying in Govind Guru university Godhra in second year B.Sc, and I want to take admission in third year B.Sc for botany subject in Gujarat university. Is this possible and what is requirement for this?

22nd November 2017, 11:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shifting from Govind Guru university to Gujarat university is possible in B.Sc third year?

No, it is not possible to shift from Govind Guru university to Gujarat university while pursuing B.Sc. third year. You have to pursue complete three years from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Sc. course to be eligible to get B.Sc. degree certificate. So, I suggest you to complete your third year B.Sc. from the same university instead of changing to another university.
23rd November 2017, 12:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shifting from Govind Guru university to Gujarat university is possible in B.Sc third year?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot change your University from Govind Guru University to Gujarat University at this instant, there is no such provision for it.
Since, you are in the second year of your course, you must have to complete your degree course from the current University. As your registration has already been done, you cannot change your University in the 3rd year of your degree course.
23rd November 2017, 06:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

With regret I have to inform you that there is no such provision of changing university from one to another. So, you can not take transfer from Govind Guru University to Gujarat University in 3rd year B.Sc Botany. You have to complete your B.Sc qualification in Govind Guru University only.
4th December 2020, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Shifting from guru govind University Godhara to Any other universities of Gujrat is possible in Mbbs after 1st year completion???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?