2nd March 2022, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for B.Com hons or Economic Hon after 12th with accounting maths?

I have finished my class 12 with accounts maths commerce and economics and waiting for my results, should i go for b.com(hons) or economics(hons)

5th March 2022, 12:04 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for B.Com hons or Economic Hon after 12th with accounting maths?

If you are not very fond of maths, you should skip Economics (Hons) and go for Bcom (Hons)
Economics (H) is full of maths.
Or else if you like maths and enjoy solving it's questions , then you can opt Economics honours.
5th March 2022, 09:34 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for B.Com hons or Economic Hon after 12th with accounting maths?

Yes, you can do B.com hons or economics hons after 12th with accounting Maths.

For BCom hons, candidates must have 12th passed in Commerce stream from a recognized university.
6th March 2022, 03:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BCom Honours and Economic Honours both courses will guarantee you a promising future and it is often difficult to stick with one. No subject can be judged better than the other so it is your field of interest that will decide the choice you make. Economic Honours will equip you with a strong understanding of Micro and Macroeconomics and knowledge of the Indian, agricultural, regional, and industrial economy. After this course, you can also opt for the Indian Economic Services which is counted as one of the best government jobs in India. The average starting salary of BA Economics graduates get is 2 to 15 lakhs per annum depending upon the college and performance.

BCom Honours are one of the most popular courses for commerce students, if you are strong in Mathematics and Economics then you should pursue BCom Honours Accounting and Finance course. Freshers can get placed in reputed finance companies, consultancies, MNCs, and other sectors. The starting salary is Rs.2 lakhs per annum and can increase eventually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?