14th September 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BA(Filmmaking and Television Production) in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television for studying BA(Filmmaking and Television Production) course. I would like to know if I should have to appear in any entrance exam for studying this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

20th September 2019, 01:59 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BA(Filmmaking and Television Production) in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television?

As per the details available, there is no entrance examination available for admission to pursue Bachelor of Arts(Film making and Television Production) in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television.

The admission to pursue Bachelor of Arts(Film making and Television Production) in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television is on the basis of merit of 10+2. You must have scored minimum 50% marks to be eligible to get shortlisted for the Interview.

Address:-
City Pulse Institute of Film and Television
Randesan Rd, Urjanagar 1, Randesan,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421
20th September 2019, 04:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BA(Filmmaking and Television Production) in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television?

There is no entrance examination available to study BA in Filmmaking and Television Production at City Pulse Institute of Film and Television. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in the relevant stream from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent examination conducted by any State Board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.citypulse.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?