7th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BBA(H) in Anna University? Percentage required and requirements for admission?

I am studying in 12th CBSE. I want to study BBA(H) from Anna University. For this, what is the requirement? I also want to know that Anna University takes any entrance exam for admission in BBA(H)? Also I would like to know what the percentage requirement is.

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of marks in BE to get admission for ME in Anna University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College? -- [New]
  3. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  4. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  5. Entrance exam available to study ME(Energy Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai?
  6. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  8. Minimum marks required in overall academics to get MBA admission in Anna University for BC-B candidates?
  9. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc Computer Science for admission in Anna University?
  11. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  12. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  14. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MS in Biomedical Sciences in University of Missouri, USA? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
14th June 2018, 11:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BBA(H) in Anna University? Percentage required and requirements for admission?

In order to get admission in Anna University*to study BBA(H) course, you will have to sit in the AIMA UGAT/NPAT BBA. These tests are a national level examination conducted annually.

To be eligible to apply for AIMA UGAT/NPAT BBA you must have completed 10+2 examination from a recognized educational board with minimum aggregate score of 50% to 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?