19th August 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in NATA for studying B.Arch in NIT?

Hello,
I want to study B.Arch in NIT college. I just want to know that I should appear in NATA for admission? Please tell me about this. Thanks and regards.

23rd August 2015, 09:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NATA for studying B.Arch in NIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study B.Arch in NIT college. I just want to know that I should appear in NATA for admission? Please tell me about this. Thanks and regards.
Yes, you can get admission in B.Arch course through in NIT college through NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

Your age should be above 16 years.
23rd August 2015, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NATA for studying B.Arch in NIT?

For admission in B.Arch from NIT you have to appear for JEE Main and Advanced. NATA scores are not used for giving admission in NITs for B.Arch courses.

Therefore, be prepared for it and also make sure that you have studied maths subject at your intermediate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?