10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Should I migrate to IT stream being a B.Sc(Computer Science) student?

Hi,
I am studying B.Sc in Computer Science. I have taken Computer Science in my 12th so I have taken this field in Graduation. I have heard that IT is better than CS. So, I should move to IT stream now?

15th October 2015, 08:26 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I migrate to IT stream being a B.Sc(Computer Science) student?

B.Sc in Computer Science is a Graduate course which can be done after the completion of class 12th. B.Sc in Computer Science is a good subject to study and has a good scope also. If you are doing B.Sc in Computer Science then you should concentrate on the same rather than shifting in IT. Both the subjects has a good scope and nothing is of low value. So, my opinion is to pursue your Graduation and complete it. Do not left the course in the middle without completing it.
15th October 2015, 10:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate to IT stream being a B.Sc(Computer Science) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am studying B.Sc in Computer Science. I have taken Computer Science in my 12th so I have taken this field in Graduation. I have heard that IT is better than CS. So, I should move to IT stream now?
There is not a big difference between Computer science stream and IT(Information Technology) stream. When regarding Computer science you will learn more about computer languages whereas in the case of IT stream you will study more of network and web related languages. Both these streams related courses have same weight age as per syllabus and scope for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?