10th November 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I quit BSc(Chemistry) to study Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th MP Board exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I have secured 53% in my Board exam. I have successfully got admission in BSc with Chemistry Honours. Now, I am interested in Fashion Design course. So, I want to quit my BSc and do Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design. Is this is a good decision for me?

16th November 2018, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I quit BSc(Chemistry) to study Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design?

It all depends on your career goal, if you want to become a fashion designer and have interest in that field, then surely you can opt for it. Just make sure the college is good and has good placement record.

Also, just look at your present college and ask yourself, whether the college is good or not. If it is one of the top colleges with good track record, then leaving it will not be a good decision.
17th November 2018, 03:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I quit BSc(Chemistry) to study Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th MP Board exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I have secured 53% in my Board exam. I have successfully got admission in BSc with Chemistry Honours. Now, I am interested in Fashion Design course. So, I want to quit my BSc and do Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design. Is this is a good decision for me?

You should take the decision by discussing this with your parents, teachers and close relatives. It is very difficult to advise someone to quit BSc (Chemistry) course to study a Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design. You should think clearly and decide yourself. Actually, one should choose the course based on his ability, skill and interest. If you are interested in fashion designing then you should have joined the course straight after 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?