25th October 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I quit BSc(Chemistry) to study Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication?

Sir, I have completed my 12th from Odisha Board with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. I have secured 71% in my Board exam. I have successfully got admission in BSc with Chemistry Honours. Now I am interested in Mass Communication course. So, I want to quit my BSc and do Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication. Is this is a good decision for me?

30th October 2018, 08:55 AM
mayank1610

Default Re: Should I quit BSc(Chemistry) to study Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication?

See, both are completely opposite streams. For mass communication, you will have to study BA. It is related to arts. I would suggest you to chose that in which field you want to do job.
30th October 2018, 04:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I quit BSc(Chemistry) to study Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication?

It depends on various factors like the kind of college you are getting admission for your mass communication course. If you are getting admission at a reputed college, then surely it will be a good decision.

Mass communication and journalism is a good field, but its not for everyone. You need to have the passion and energy to succeed in this field. Just make sure you are ready for such career. Otherwise, B.Sc with chemistry is always a safe option for a decent career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?