15th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, my friends are suggesting me to do BTech(Automobile Engineering) from Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology. As I am interested to do BTech(Automobile Engineering) course so I would like to know that I should do this course from this institute?

18th July 2019, 11:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology

As per my suggestion, yes you should study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology. For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: NH-16, Chaitanya Knowledge City, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296
Phone: 0883 248 4828
19th July 2019, 12:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, you should study BTech in Automobile Engineering at Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology. After doing this course you will get the large number of job opportunities in Automobile Industries in India and abroad.

Some of the employment areas are:-

Application Engineering
Product Engineering
Automobile Companies
Car Workshops

Some of the job types are:-

Automotive Engineer
Mechanical & Automobile Engineer
Assistant Manager
Design Engineer

Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology has a well equipped training and placement cell.
19th July 2019, 11:18 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You should study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology as after completion of the course you can join industries like automobile industry, software solutions, product and technology etc. The top recruiting companies are Tata Motors, , Honda, Mahindra & Mahindra, Daimler India Ltd and Tata Consultancy Services.

You can visit the website http://www.giet.ac.in/ for more information.

Contact Address:-
Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology,
NH - 16, Chaitanya Knowledge City,
Rajahmundry - 533296
Andhra Pradesh, India
19th July 2019, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should visit the college campus and also enquire about their placement record for the previous batches of the said course before taking any final decision. If the college has a good placement cell for good students, then only you should confirm the admission at the said institute.

You can easily get the clear picture by looking at the previous records of the said course and where are the students placed. If everything looks fine then you should take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?