14th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BTech(Genetic Engineering) from Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty. As I am interested to do BTech(Genetic Engineering) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

15th August 2018, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

You can visit the college campus and review the facilities and infrastructure available at the college, before taking your final decision. If placement is good for successful candidates, then it will be good to study from the said college.

Being a private college, the fee will be surely higher than other colleges. Hence, take your decision carefully after reviewing everything.
15th August 2018, 05:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

B.Tech. Genetic Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Genetic Engineering is an undergraduate Genetic Engineering course.

As per my suggestion you should study B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty.

For further information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 22, Havelock Road, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001
Phone: 0423 244 3601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?