21st May 2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Since I have done BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for state government exams or not?

Since I have done BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for state government exams or not?

25th May 2022, 05:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Since I have done BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for state government exams or not?

B.Sc Biotechnology is a recognised course and is equivalent to bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to appear for state government jobs where the required minimum educational qualification is bachelor degree.

To get recruitment in government jobs, you have to appear and qualify in all the stages of the examination. For more information about the admission procedure go through the official notification about the examination.
25th May 2022, 06:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Since I have done BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for state government exams or not?

After bachelor's in biotechnology one can work in various areas in public sector.
Several job opportunities are available in Government sector.
To get in to any of the government sector , they have to undergo several exams like
SSC
UPSC
PSC etc
Some other exam that one can undergo are
CSIR NET
IIT JAM
AIIMS biotechnology entrance exam
NEST
JEST
UGC NET etc.
26th May 2022, 12:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your B.Sc. degree in Biotechnology, you are eligible for appearing in most of the state government examinations like State PSC, State SSC, banking jobs, State Police jobs and other examinations which does not require graduation degree in particular subject as educational requirement for appearing in the same examination. Further, same is applicable for other central government jobs as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?