6th January 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

SSB details to join in Indian Army after graduation?

Sir, I am s.qazi. I am in the final year of mamy graduation. I intend to join Indian Army post my graduation. Could you please tell me when and how do I get to know about the SSB forms? Are they out?

6th January 2016, 04:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SSB details to join in Indian Army after graduation?

You can apply for UPSC CDS examination after completion of Graduation. You can apply for this exam through the official website of the UPSC. Age should be between 19 to 25 years.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and SSB. You can also apply for NCC Special entry scheme if you have C certificate. This is a direct SSB entry.
6th January 2016, 06:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to appear for SSB is as follows:

* For Naval academy - Candidate must have graduation degree in engineering.

* For Air force academy - Candidate must have completed degree from B.Sc with physics and mathematics/ B.E/ B.Tech.

* For Indian military academy - Candidate must have completed degree from a recognized university.

The official notification has not been released yet for recruitment of SSB.

The official website is http://upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm
6th January 2016, 08:07 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Of course, you can join Indian Army after completion of graduation in any discipline provided that you fulfilled the eligibility conditions.

# There are following major entries by which one can join Indian Army after graduation:

* Indian Military Academy (IMA) through Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination
* Officer Training Academy (OTA) through Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination
* NCC SE Men
* NCC SE Women
* University Entry Scheme (UES)
* JAG Entry
* Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
* SSC-Tech

# Required educational qualification:

* Any bachelor degree for Indian Military Academy (IMA)
* Any bachelor degree for Officer Training Academy (OTA)
* For NCC SE Men, candidate must be graduate with LLB/LLM with 50% aggregate marks as well as TWO years service in NCC Senior Division.
* For NCC SE Women, candidate must be graduate with LLB/LLM with 50% aggregate marks as well as TWO years service in NCC Senior Division.
* For University Entry Scheme (UES), candidate must be final and pre-final year MALE student of engineering degree course.
* For JAG Entry, candidate must graduate with LLB/LLM with minimum 55% marks and registered with Bar Council of India/State.
* For Technical Graduate Course (TGC), candidate must be B.E. or B.Tech degree holder MALE.
* For SSC-Tech, candidate must be B.E. or B. Tech degree holder MALE/FEMALE.

# Required age limit:

* 19-24 years for Indian Military Academy (IMA)
* 19-25 years for Officer Training Academy (OTA)
* 19-25 years for NCC SE Men
* 19-25 years for NCC SE Women
* 19-24 years (for pre-final year) and 19-25 years (for final year) for University Entry Scheme
* 21-27 years for JAG Entry
* 20-27 years for Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
* 20-27 years (for men) and 19-25 years (for women) for SSC-Tech.

# Following official websites of UPSC and Indian Army are helpful in getting more detailed information regarding above mentioned entries:

* http://upsc.gov.in
* htt:// joinindianarmy.nic.in
6th January 2016, 11:26 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army after graduation. To join you have to appear and qualify in CDS examination.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year, the eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation or pursuing in final year from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 19-24 years for Army wing.

There is no criteria regarding the discipline of graduation to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. Candidates after qualifying in written are only eligible for SSB. So, you have to qualify in written examination first to appear for SSB.

For other information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
15th January 2016, 11:19 PM
Gobinda Sen

After Graduation, you can apply for SSB exam.

Eligibility criteria for Indian Army:

>>Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognized university.

>>Candidate must be a citizen of India.

>>Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.

>>Age is between 19 to 24 years.

This exam conduct by UPSC every year.

You can check for more details : www.upsc.gov.in

Thank you.
16th January 2016, 01:07 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

After graduation you have to apply for CDS (combined Defence Service) Which is conducted through UPSC.
The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The age limit is 19 - 24 years.

For more details visit official website of UPSC(UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?