7th October 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose after 10th in order to pursue Hotel Management after 12th?

Hey I am ANUJ MADHU from Mumbai . I am studying in 10th standard in Mumbai. Can I take the field of commerce for studying till 12th in any subject for just clearing out 12th with around 75% then can I get good salary in hotel management. I have been highly interested in hotel management . Waiting for your kind reply.!!!!!!

8th October 2021, 10:47 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 10th in order to pursue Hotel Management after 12th?

The required eligibility to pursue bachelor in hotel management course is that candidate must have passed 12th with English as a main paper from a recognised board.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure.
8th October 2021, 11:21 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 10th in order to pursue Hotel Management after 12th?

First of all,
For getting into the Hotel & Hospitality Management domain, after 10th you can select any stream (Arts, Science or Commerce).

So, recommend you to take Degree courses and not Diploma courses for a stable and successful career in hotel industry.
8th October 2021, 01:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To pursue a Hotel Management course you can choose any stream in class 12th after your class 10th. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. The minimum marks may vary from college to college which you can check before applying. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance examination at the National level, State level by various agencies as well as by individual colleges and universities.
8th October 2021, 11:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can take the commerce stream after the 10th. Because you can select any stream Arts, Science or Commerce to pursue Hotel Management after 12th.
9th October 2021, 01:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to pursue hotel management course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th with English as main paper.

So, you can pursue std 12th as per the required criteria and than appear for entrance examination and qualify in it for the admission in the hotel management course.
9th October 2021, 01:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Hotel Management course:-

Academic qualification:-
You must have done 12th in any stream.
English must be one of the compulsory subject in board exam.

Age limit:-
Minimum age limit is 17 years.

You can choose any stream of your choice if you are interested in mathematics then you can take science stream with mathematics.

Any stream student can apply for the Hotel Management course.

The job opportunities are also good in this course.
10th October 2021, 11:44 PM
periwinkle09876

The minimum educational qualification to pursue a degree course in hotel management is 12th in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks for general category students and 45% marks for reserved category students.

Personally, I would like to suggest you to opt for science stream in your 11th and 12th standard if you want to pursue Hotel Management degree course after passing 12th standard and then appear in the entrance examination known as NCHMCT JEE.

For more information
http://wwwnchm.nic.in
11th October 2021, 11:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to pursue Hotel Management degree course, candidate must have passed and plus two of the senior secondary exam or any other equivalent exam.
Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study in the qualifying examination.
Candidates who are appearing in the 10 + 2 or equivalent examination can also appear in this exam.
Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination is not submitted at the time of counselling at the time of admission.

°°° Entrance exam°°°

NCHMCT JEE

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.nchm.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?