16th January 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 11th exam and have scored 77% marks, I want to know which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope? -- [New]
  2. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  3. Is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC?
  4. Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?
  5. Which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  7. Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?
  8. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  10. Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years?
  11. Which course is best Arts or Commerce?
  12. Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?
  13. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  14. Which degree is the best to join after inter?
  15. Which stream should I choose after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Will there be a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing it?
  16. Which stream gives a high salary after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?
  17. In which field to specialize in HR Marketing or Finance? Job opportunities in the course?
  18. What are the opportunities for Law graduates?
18th January 2017, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 11th exam and have scored 77% marks, I want to know which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can choose various courses after completion of intermediate. The list of best courses which has a good career scope and high salary is given below;

MBBS
BE
B.Tech (Computer Science, Merchant Navy, ECE, IT etc)
BAMS
BHMS
Chartered Accountant
B.Arch
Law Courses
Commercial Pilot Training Course
17th April 2017, 07:12 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?

-> There are lot of courses which gives you satisfaction either in salary or working .
-> B.tech
CA,
Degree courses in commerce , computer , science etc.,
-> CA is the best and toughest exam in India,but the salary is damn high .
-> Btech is completely about technology so if you are interested in technological side
It is best for you .
-> Remaining courses are less preferred than above courses .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?