20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Study material to prepare for CS exam

I had done my 12th and now am doing B.Com. I am in second year of B.Com and if I choose to go for CS, then who will provide study materials and guidance to prepare for the CS exam. Or we need to join private classes for preparation?

23rd June 2017, 12:12 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Study material to prepare for CS exam

The Company secretary is one of the reputed professional in the world. To become a Company secretary you need to join a good coaching class. You need to study day in and day out to crack this professional course. The study material will be provided by the Institute of Company secretary and it will be enough to prepare for this course in addition, you can purchase last 10 years question bank which is easily available in the local book market.
23rd June 2017, 06:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Study Materials required to prepare for Company Secretary Examination:

There are several books available in market to prepare for Company Secretary Entrance Examination. They are,

>> Business Environment by Shrawan Kumar Singh

>> Business Environment Text and Cases by Prof.M.B.Shukla

>> Cost and Management Accounting by N.S ZAD

>> Economic and Commercial Laws by N.S.Zad

>> Industrial Labour and General Laws by N.S.Zad, Nilamkumar Bhandari

Although above mentioned books are best books, I would suggest you to go for coaching classes if you are weak at subject in order to score good marks.
23rd June 2017, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had done my 12th and now am doing B.Com. I am in second year of B.Com and if I choose to go for CS, then who will provide study materials and guidance to prepare for the CS exam. Or we need to join private classes for preparation?
Study material to prepare for CS exam

CS Executive Cost Accounting By CA Prakash Saraf
CS Executive Cost & Management Accounting
CS Executive Economics and Commercial law By L K Soni
CS Executive Economic & Commercial Law(module 1) by Mr.PL.Subramanian
CS Executive Tax Laws and Practice By Neeraj Gupta
CS Executive Paper 4 – Tax law and Practice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?