30th March 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Subjects combination to opt in 11th to study LLB?

Hello everyone,
What are the important subjects are
necessary for doing LLB in future?
I am going to study in 11th so please mention
the subjects which I study for doing LLB?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  2. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  3. Suitable courses related to Economics course after 12th?
  4. Which subject combination should I choose to study in 11th Commerce?
  5. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  6. Which combination of subjects are best for B.Ed?
  7. Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?
  8. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  9. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  10. Which subjects can AJ dental graduates opt to prepare for civil services exam? What can be the combination of subjects for optional subjects?
  11. Important subjects in 11th and 12th for a career in Biotechnology?
  12. Which subjects or combination should I choose after doing M.A BDS?
  13. Best possible subjects combination for me in graduation? I want to apply for IAS later
  14. What combination should I take in 11th to become a Pilot?
  15. Can B.tech computer students appear for IAS & IES exams? Best combination of subjects?
  16. Which are the best two scoring subjects in IAS exam?
  17. Which are the best combination of subjects in B.Ed? Does B.Ed course takes 2 years? Date of taking admission in B.Ed and how much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the combination of subjects in B.Ed? I have done B.A with 54% from KUK
3rd April 2015, 12:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Subjects combination to opt in 11th to study LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
What are the important subjects are
necessary for doing LLB in future?
I am going to study in 11th so please mention
the subjects which I study for doing LLB?
You can operate any subjects as you wish. However, it will be recommended that you can operate Commerce or Arts stream in 11th and 12th standard so that you can learn LLB subjects without much difficulty. Once, if you finished your Graduation then you are eligible to apply for LLB course.

The candidate is eligible for the admission to the LLB course only if he/she have passed the bachelor’s degree course with a minimum of three years from any recognized university. The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% at Graduation level.
3rd April 2015, 09:58 PM
amanshrivastava98

If you want to pursue the LLB then you should go for the Arts stream in 11th standard.

After completing your 12th Arts you have to appear in the CLAT examination which is conducted every year.

On the basis of the rank acquired by the candidate in CLAT, the candiates are selected in the various national law universities which offer an integrated course of 5 years of the degree BA-LLB.
19th April 2021, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What will be subjects combination in 11th class ,if I need to do LAW
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?