24th December 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Subjects to take in graduation to have maximum jobs? Subjects best for becoming IA?

What subject must be taken in graduation to get maximum job streme? and the best for becoming IAS officer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
  2. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  3. Difference between B.Com and B.Com Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get jobs while having backlogs in 2 subjects?
  5. Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?
  6. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  7. Best possible subjects combination for me in graduation? I want to apply for IAS later
  8. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  9. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
  10. Which are the best two scoring subjects in IAS exam?
  11. Which optional subjects do I have to take after completing graduation in BSc Biology
  12. Which subject is most important for GATE exam in civil engineering?
  13. Is it necessary to choose optional subjects in civil services from my graduation?
  14. Do i need to clear both the subjects in which i have got compartment?
  15. How to gain grip in core subjects of ECE in B.Tech?
  16. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  17. How to enter in the field of actuarial science?
  18. Information about Actuarial Science? I have scored 81 marks in Maths in 12th
1st January 2014, 12:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects to take in graduation to have maximum jobs? Subjects best for becoming IA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What subject must be taken in graduation to get maximum job streme? and the best for becoming IAS officer?
Hey friend,

First of all to tell about the IAS Exam it stands for Indian Administrative Service and this exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and for applying for this exam you need to satisfy the eligibility standards which is framed for the exam and they include such as:

>> Nationality

>> Age Limit

>> Education Qualification

To be descriptive about these criteria they are that:
  • The candidate appearing for the exam must be a Citizen of India
  • The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age
  • There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and they are that for SC/ST it is 21-35 years
  • For candidate of OBC it is 21-33 years and if you are a Ex-service men then you will get 5 years exception from the prescribed limits.
  • The Education qualification for the IAS exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

The candidate is selected in 3 modes:
  1. CSAT(Civil Services Aptitude Test)
  2. Main Exam
  3. Final Interview

There are some optional subjects which is to be chosen and as you have asked for the information regarding the subjects which has to be chosen refer below for information regarding it.

Optional Subject for Main Exam:

If you need more information regarding the exam check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
15th May 2015, 04:40 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Subjects to take in graduation to have maximum jobs? Subjects best for becoming IA?

The posts of IAS are filled up through the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC.

According to the eligibility criteria released by the UPSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which graduation degree you pursue, you will be eligible for the CSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?