26th February 2020, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Suitable books to prepare for KIITEE BTech 2020

Hi everyone, I have applied for the KIITEE BTech and I am preparing for this entrance exam for this year. I want to know about the books especially published to prepare for this entrance exam. Can you suggest such books?

11th March 2020, 12:55 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable books to prepare for KIITEE BTech 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have applied for the KIITEE BTech and I am preparing for this entrance exam for this year. I want to know about the books especially published to prepare for this entrance exam. Can you suggest such books?
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneswar, KIIT University (Deemed University) organize its own Engineering Entrance exam for admission in B.Tech course called the Kalinga University Engineering Entrance Exam or KIITEE. The Kalinga University Engineering Entrance Exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT). Applicants who are interested to appear in the entrance exam please find the best books for KIITEE.
  • Class XII Mathematics - R.D. Sharma
  • Trigonometry, Geometry Books - S.L. Loney.
  • Problems in Calculus - I.A. Maron.
  • Higher Algebra - Hall and Knight

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?