7th October 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question pattern of NATA?

Hello Sir,
Can you please give me NATA syllabus? And I want to know the question pattern of NATA. Please provide me the both immediately.

8th October 2015, 03:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of NATA?

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) exam conducts every year for the students who want to take admission in architecture course.

Eligibility: student must pass class 10th or equivalent examination for appearing the NATA exam. However, only candidates who have qualified an aptitude test in Architecture and have secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects, shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch.

Question Pattern: The exam consists of two papers. A paper based section for drawing
and a computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity.

Syllabus: The drawing test is a two hour paper in which student has to be solved three questions. The aesthetic sensitivity paper consists of 40 multiple choice questions which check the student visualizing capability.

**If you want to know more about the Exam and its syllabus then you can go through the detailed advertisement of NATA exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA Brochure 2015 V2.pdf(647.2 KB, 2 views)
9th October 2015, 01:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of NATA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you please give me NATA syllabus? And I want to know the question pattern of NATA. Please provide me the both immediately.
I have attached the syllabus and question papers for NATA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA 1.pdf(446.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf Nata-Model-pape.pdf(166.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf NATA-Syllabus.pdf(330.8 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?