21st August 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to continue my UG degree after 7 years gap?

I discontinued my UG at the end of my 1st year (microbiology) in 2010. Is there any chance to continue my studies after 7 years. Please reply.

22nd August 2017, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to continue my UG degree after 7 years gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I discontinued my UG at the end of my 1st year (microbiology) in 2010. Is there any chance to continue my studies after 7 years. Please reply.

Sorry, it is not possible to continue your UG degree after a gap of seven years. For each course there is the minimum and maximum duration available. For your UG degree, the minimum duration is three years and maximum are around 5 or 6 six years. Therefore, it is not possible to continue your UG degree after a seven year gap. You can study, graduation through distance education or correspondence mode. There are various universities offering degree courses through correspondence mode. You can join the course and complete it within three years. You receive the study materials and appear for the examinations.
22nd August 2017, 05:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not continue your under graduation degree after 7 years of gap.

As per i know, candidates will continue their studies under 3 years of gap otherwise they will not be able to continue their studies with gaps of more than 3 years. They will have to start from 1st year in UG degree if they want to complete their studies.
22nd August 2017, 05:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

It is difficult now to continue your under-graduation course after a gap of 7 years.However you can take a fresh admission to complete your bachelor's degree course.There are large numbers of available for you if you want to continue your studies.The best option available to you is the distance education mode.The benefit of pursuing UG degree from distance mode of education is that you don't have to attain regular classes and also there is no minimum limit for attendance, hence you can do job along with studies.
22nd August 2017, 09:03 PM
ranu shahi

Yes you can continue your study even after 7 years of gap but you have to start it again. You can not pursue from 1st year where you have left. You can continue from left session only within 3 years after that you have to start from starting means you have to take re-admission in that stream and continue from new session.
23rd August 2017, 01:00 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can get admission in the course once again but not in regular mode but in distance mode of education. Distance mode of education offers you the flexibility to start studying at any stage of your life you wish to.

You should however look for some of the reputed universities for admission and continuing your further studies.
23rd August 2017, 05:19 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

There is a long academic gap. Due to which you will not be allowed by the university to continue with the same.
If there will be a year gap only then you will be eligible to continue with your studies.

If you really want to continue with your studies than you have to take admission in UG course again as a 1st year student.
You can apply as a private student from a open schooling board.
23rd August 2017, 11:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that there is no provision of continuing your left over studies at this instant after a gap of 7 years. Due to a very long gap in your studies, you cannot continue from the middle of the course. Now, to opt for the Graduation course, you must have to pursue your Graduation through correspondence from the very beginning of the course.
So, just apply for the first year of Graduation course and you can complete it in three years through correspondence.
13th November 2022, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Iam discontinue 3rd semester in 2016 so any possible for rejoing in 4th semester for 2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?