3rd January 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any degree course, which can be completed in 1 year?

I am Hari. I have completed engineering but could not get degree. So, I am seeing degree course in 1 year duration and after completing this 1 year course whether I can write government exam such as group 1, group 2 etc. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any degree course, which can be completed in 1 year? -- [New]
  2. Information about Distance Education one sitting degree exam? Can we do Master degree in UK after this?
  3. Will i be eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector exam after completing my degree without doing 12th? What is the age limit for SC candidate?
  4. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's companies like TCS, CTS, iGatepatni, Wipro etc as I failed in one subject in MCA first year and cleared in the final year?
  5. Whether 2 year ITI and 3 years Diploma together is equivalent to degree?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for degree course after completion of diploma and one year gap?
  7. A one year UG degree is useful in corporate world in BPO sector?
  8. Am I eligible for group 1? I'm 25 years old student who didn't complete 10th class but completed my degree through correspondence
  9. Can I do any course other than degree course?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  11. Information about MDS entrance examination? I have completed BDS degree in Tamilnadu
  12. How to get admission in LLB being a 57 years old man?
  13. Minimum Percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I give the bank PO exam after giving clerk exam?
  15. Is my degree valid for competitive exams if did first year from one university and second & third year from other university?
  16. Is my degree valid for competitive exams if did first year from one university and second & third year from other university?
  17. How to do B.Ed after completing degree?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of BE course?
4th January 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any degree course, which can be completed in 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Hari. I have completed engineering but could not get degree. So, I am seeing degree course in 1 year duration and after completing this 1 year course whether I can write government exam such as group 1, group 2 etc. Please reply.

It is not possible to complete any degree course in one year duration. The minimum duration of the degree course (approved by UGC) is three years. Only approved degrees are valid for government examinations or bank examinations. One year degree courses are not valid for government jobs or bank jobs. One year degree courses are not considered equivalent to the degree course. Therefore, one can study a degree course of three years duration from any recognized college or university.
4th January 2018, 03:38 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that there isn't any degree course which can be complete in 1 year duration. The minimum duration required to complete any degree course in 2 years to 5 years. Only a few colleges offer degree programs which are structured for a two year completion time.
4th January 2018, 06:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, there is not any degree course which can be completed just within one year. So you have to complete your graduation either through distance or regular mode. But duration will be the same in both the cases.
4th January 2018, 09:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no degree course which can be completed within one year. The minimum duration of any degree course is two to three years. You have to study at least two to three years to complete the course inorder to get the degree certificate. You are eligible to apply for group 1 or group 2 examination only if you obtain at least three or four years Bachelor's degree from a recognised university.
5th January 2018, 04:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot complete any of the degree course only in 1 year as this is not possible for you. For the completion of any of the degree course, the minimum duration of time is 3 years to 5 years. So, if you want to complete any degree course, then you have opt for any 3 years degree course. You can opt it through distance mode also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?