21st February 2019, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication admission in Indraprastha College for Women?

Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication from Indraprastha College for Women. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

27th February 2019, 07:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication admission in Indraprastha College for Women?

Selection of candidates for Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication admission in Indraprastha College for Women is on the basis of merit of All India Entrance Exam conducted by Delhi University. Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication is full time 3 years long duration course. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized institute to be eligible to study Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication admission in Indraprastha College for Women.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ipcollege.ac.in/Viewtopic...munication_421
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?