6th October 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) admission in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) from Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

9th October 2018, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) admission in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) from Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc (Catering Science & Hotel Management) in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Eligibility to study BSc (Catering Science & Hotel Management) is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Students are admitted to the BSc (Catering Science & Hotel Management) course at Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology website link is given Click Here
9th October 2018, 09:19 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) admission in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

No, there is not entrance test as such conducted by the college for BSc.

Interested candidates can apply from the college's official website or directly from the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?