11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BTech(Fashion and Lifestyle Design) admission in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I want to study BTech(Fashion and Lifestyle Design) from Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

21st August 2018, 01:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BTech(Fashion and Lifestyle Design) admission in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon?

Yes, there is an entrance exam conducted by the Institute of Apparel Management (IAM).

IAM (Institute of Apparel Management) is one of the top institution offering fashion related courses from which B.Tech in Fashion & Lifestyle Design.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Fashion & Lifestyle Design is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in any discipline from any recognized board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance followed by personal interview.
You need to apply for the entrance exam through online with all the required details, pay the registration fees and submit it. After submitting the form you’ll be send the hall ticket through which you need to attend the entrance exam.

For admission forms, other detailed information visit the official website of IAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?