7th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to study BE(Civil Engineering) from Bhilai Institute of Technology. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
13th June 2018, 07:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Yes, you will have to appear in JEE Mains conducted by CBSE or CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test) conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) in order to get admission in Bhilai Institute of Technology. You must have passed 12th standard with Science stream from a recognized board to be eligible to attend the entrance test

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Short answer
13th June 2018, 03:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Yes, there is an entrance examination in which you are required to appear in to pursue this B.E in Civil Engineering course in Bhilai Institute of Technology.

Eligibility Criteria Required:

>> You should have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

Qualifying Examination for Admission:

>> Entrance Exam - PET and JEE (Mains)

Click here for More Details

Ph. No: 0788 2359297
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?