12th April 2016, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Haryana?

Sir,
Can you please tell me quickly, is there any entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Haryana or I can get direct admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  2. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  3. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  5. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  6. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. Which course should i study next after Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. When the admission of Bachelor of Physiotherapy will be started in Delhi?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  11. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  14. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  15. Chance to study MBBS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
  16. Am i eligible to do B.Ed from Haryana Board? I have done graduation in bachelor of physiotherapy and MSc in psychology
  17. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
14th April 2016, 10:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me quickly, is there any entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Haryana or I can get direct admission in this course?
Yes, it is mandatory that you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam in order to get B.P.T Course admission. The admission test will be conducted by the respective university. The university such as,

- JIPMER Medical Entrance by Editorial Board
- Gujarat CET Medical Entrance Exam by Editorial Compilation

To be eligible for admission in the B.P.T Course, you must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized board. Final year students are eligible to apply. You must studied, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as a main subject at 12th standard level. The admission for B.P.T program depends on the marks obtained in the entrance exam.
15th April 2016, 12:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Haryana?

To take admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Haryana, you must have to appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET), qualifying in which you can get admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
15th April 2016, 03:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is a three to four year duration course .

Admission to BPT in most of the institutes is based on Common Entrance Test (CET) .

Eligibility criteria required for admission to BPT course :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board .

-The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.

-The candidate must not be less than 17 years of age at the time of admission .
15th April 2016, 09:52 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Required educational qualification for Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT) course:

* Candidate must have completed 10+2.
* Must have studied the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English compulsorily.
* Must have secured 50% marks in aggregates.

# Desirous candidate has to appear in Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Department of Medical Education & Research, Government of Haryana.

# Following areas/sectors where one can get employment after completion of BPT course:

* Fitness Centres
* Government and Private Hospitals
* Community Health Centres
* Educational Establishments (as professor/lecturer)
* Rehabilitation Centres
* Sports Clinics
* Mental Health Centres
* The Institute of the Physically Handicapped
* Nursing Homes
* and many more

# One has also the option of setting up own clinic.

# General prescribed fees for the BPT course in Government institutes:

* Tuition fee including development charges: Rs. 35,000/-
* Other miscellaneous charges: Rs. 10,000/-
* University charges: Actual
* Hostel and mess charges: Actual
* Transport charges: Actual
* Examination & registration fee: Actual
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?