3rd June 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Jewellery Design) in UID-Surat?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BSc(Jewellery Design) in UID-Surat. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BSc(Jewellery Design) in this institute?

8th June 2019, 04:03 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Jewellery Design) in UID-Surat?

The list of entrance examination conducted to get admission in B.Sc(Jewellery Design) course in Universal Institute of Design-Surat is given below:-

:-National Institute of Design (NID) Exam
:-AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design)
:-CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design)
:-National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Exam

The minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Sc(Jewellery Design) course in Universal Institute of Design-Surat is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
8th June 2019, 05:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Jewellery Design) in UID-Surat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study BSc(Jewellery Design) in UID-Surat. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BSc(Jewellery Design) in this institute?

As per the details available, there is no entrance examination available to study BSc Jewellery Design at Universal Institute of Design (UID) – Surat. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Jewellery Design at Universal Institute of Design (UID) – Surat on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination and interest in jewellery designing. BSc Jewellery Design course is of 3 years duration at Universal Institute of Design (UID) – Surat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?