4th August 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for BBA admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Cutoff rank required for the admission?

Sir, I want to join BBA course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. I would like to know is there any entrance exam for the admission of BBA course at this university? If yes, then please tell me what rank I have to secure for the admission?

6th August 2020, 12:33 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BBA admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Cutoff rank required for the admission?

The candidates seeking admission into the BBA programmes need to apply for IPU CET 2020. Aspirants with a minimum 50 percent aggregate in 10+2 exam from any recognized institute can apply online for the programme. The entrance exam is an computer based test of 150-minute duration for admission into the BBA programme.

Last date for this examination form is 11/8/2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?