3rd August 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study BBA in Calcutta University?

Hello friends, I am studying in Kolkata. I have taken Commerce in 12th and I want admission in BBA at Calcutta University. Can you tell me what I have to do for this? Does Delhi University takes entrance exam for BBA admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?
  2. Percentage required for admission in Kolkata university for BBA
  3. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Calcutta University?
  5. Entrance exam available for M.A.(Philosophy) admission in Calcutta University?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A. in Education in Calcutta University without any entrance exam?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Com(Pass) in Calcutta University? Subjects enlisted to study? Job opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  9. Can I get admission to study BBA in Delhi University without appearing in any entrance exam? Total fee expenses to study BBA in Delhi University?
  10. Which is the topmost BBA college in Kolkata under Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  12. Study Materials to prepare for MA(History) entrance exam of Calcutta University
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  14. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BBA(H) in Anna University? Percentage required and requirements for admission?
  17. How can I prepare to qualify Calcutta University entrance exam for admission in Part Time M.Tech course? Reference books and study materials for preparation?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
7th August 2018, 03:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BBA in Calcutta University?

=> B.B.A. or Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, a written examination is conducted by the Calcutta University for the admission of UG courses.

=> In order to get admission in BBA couse in Calcutta University, you have to appear in written examination.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: 87/1, College St, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?