16th September 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Punjab Engineering College?

I am vineet .i have passed my 12th .i want to get admission in Punjab Engeneering College .Sir, plz tell me that is there any entrance exam to take admission in this college ...my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  2. Important dates for admission in B.Tech engineering college of Punjab?
  3. Can I get admission in a good engineering college in Punjab after scoring 73 in AIEEE?
  4. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  5. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  6. In which medical college will I get admission after getting 540 rank in Punjab PMT entrance exam?
  7. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  9. Colleges for Diploma in aeronautics? Name of colleges and their entry procedure?
  10. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  11. What's the scheduled entrance date for Punjab Engineering college?
  12. Can I get admission in Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh after scoring 150 to 170 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  14. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  15. Which college is suitable for me after scoring state rank of 13023? How to get admission in Punjab in any stream?
  16. admission in Biotech or Biomedical Engineering in any college in Haryana, Punjab,Rajasthan,noida
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
18th September 2014, 09:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Punjab Engineering College?

In order to take admission in Punjab Engineering college after 10+2, you will have to crack the state engineering entrance exam of Punjab with top rank because it is one of the best college of Punjab.

The second thing is that you will have to qualify the Joint Entrance Exam, on the basis of which you can take admission in this college.

Thanks
18th September 2014, 09:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Punjab Engineering College?

In order to take admission in Punjab Engineering college after 10+2, you will have to crack the state engineering entrance exam of Punjab with top rank because it is one of the best college of Punjab.

The second thing is that you will have to qualify the Joint Entrance Exam, on the basis of which you can take admission in this college.

Thanks
18th September 2014, 09:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is an entrance exam that you need to appear for getting an admission in the Punjab engineering college. For getting an admission in the B.Tech course in the Punjab engineering college, you need to appear and qualify in the JEE Mains exam.

After qualifying in the JEE Mains exam, you need to fill the application form for Punjab Engineering College admission with your personal details like Name, Email Id, Date of Birth, Father's Name, Address, Mobile No, etc,. and you need to pay the counselling fee at the time of submission of the application form. After completion of this entire procedure, you can get an admission in the Punjab Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?