12th May 2023, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any uni I can join to do bba only with my 12th marks after doing bipc?

I am currently doing bipc , and do not wish to continue medicine. I am interested in doing bba, but I don't really have time to prepare for a proper entrance like SET or anything. So I was wondering if there is any uni which takes students in on the basis of their twelth score for bba?

14th May 2023, 10:27 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any uni I can join to do bba only with my 12th marks after doing bipc?

Yes, there are universities that offer Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs that you can join with your 12th marks after completing the BiPC (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry) stream. While BBA programs are typically more common for students from commerce backgrounds, there are universities that accept students from various academic backgrounds.

However, it's important to note that specific admission requirements and eligibility criteria can vary between universities. Some universities may require a certain minimum percentage or specific subjects in the 12th grade, while others may have entrance exams or other selection processes. It would be best to research and contact universities directly to inquire about their admission criteria for BBA programs and whether they accept students from the BiPC stream.

Additionally, you may also consider pursuing a Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) or Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) program, as these are similar undergraduate programs in the field of business and management that may have more flexibility in terms of accepting students from different academic backgrounds. Again, it's advisable to check the specific admission requirements of universities offering these programs.
30th May 2023, 10:13 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any uni I can join to do bba only with my 12th marks after doing bipc?

Yes, you can join any university after completing 12th for pursuing BBA.

The eligibility criteria for BBA is as follows :

* you should have passed 12th standard.
* You should have completed 17 years of age.

If you possess the above, you can get the admission in any university offering the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?