1st May 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there a way to get admission in B.Tech by paying donation?

Well actually i have completed my intermediate and i would like to do Btech and i would like to join in a college so are there any donations to pay for BTECH

Related Questions:
  1. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year?
  2. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  3. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  4. How to get admission in Galgotia through donation upto 15 Lacs?
  5. How much donation is for getting admission in KJ Somaiya for Gujarati minority student? Will bank pay the donation fees?
  6. After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?
  7. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  8. Any chance to get selected after being at 26 in JNMC Belgaum waitlist?
  9. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  10. Does UPES Dehradun accept admission through donation?
  11. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?
  13. What are the ways to change the branch from Electronics and Telecom to CS if I have a backlog in 1st semester?
  14. List of colleges where i can get admission in B.Tech (CSE) course in NCR region without donation?
  15. How to get admission in MBBS in J&K without donation?
  16. How much donation is necessary for getting admission in Private Medical College?
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 650 in Dec MAT? How good is Raimah Institute of management Bangalore?
  18. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
4th May 2015, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a way to get admission in B.Tech by paying donation?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Tech course by paying donation. However, all the institutes do not have such provision especially the government institutes. Most of the private institutes have this provision. You need to apply for management quota wherein you can get admission on the basis of management quota by paying a certain amount of donation money apart from the normal fee structure of the college. If you get admission on the basis of rank in entrance exam in normal quota, then there is no need to pay any donation. You need to pay the fees as per the normal fee structure designed by the concerned institute.
4th May 2015, 03:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say but there is nothing such as to give donations for admission in B.Tech course.

However, if you really want to do B.Tech than below I have mentioned details regarding B.Tech course.

Therefore, kindly have a look at it.

General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for B.Tech Course:

> The candidate should be a Citizen of the country

> The candidate should be at least 18 years old or above.

> The maximum age should not exceed 23 years on the date of the exam

Academic Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Course:

> The candidate should have completed his 12th standard or higher secondary education.

> Also both Physics and Chemistry should be amongst the science subjects studied.

> The candidate should have studied Mathematics too as a subject.

> Some institutes also keep restrictions like those who have pursued English also as a subject should apply.

> The candidates are required for various entrance exams to secure admission.

> In many of the entrance exam it is a must that the candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in the above subjects. This varies from exam to exam.
4th May 2015, 09:18 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

There are very less institutes which give direct admission in B.Tech by offering donation mostly in private institute donation process is being practice. So if you want to join some B.Tech course, then you can opt for some private colleges or institutes where you can get direct admission on donation basis.
4th May 2015, 01:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i have completed my intermediate and i would like to do Btech and i would like to join in a college so are there any donations to pay for BTECH
Yes, of course you can join in B.Tech by paying donation to the respective college. But, you must appear and qualify in the Engineering entrance exams like, JEE, BITSAT or the entrance exam conducted by their respective university. If your entrance exam marks is not up to cut off marks, then you can try to get admission through Management quota, which you have to pay some donation to the college. You have to meet the respective college secretary to get admission through Management quota. The donation amount will be differs from college to college.
6th May 2015, 05:29 PM
Parshantsingla

Hey Dear,

Its totally depend on your ranking.If you score in good marks in intermediate then you not have to pay any donation for that and also it is depend on the college you want to take admission if it related to high ranker then you have better marks for admission otherwise select the college according to your marks.

Thank You.
7th May 2015, 04:29 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there are a number of seats about 15% of the total are reserved for the Management Quota which are filled up by paying the donations.

But to get admission through the MQ, you need to approach the institution of your choice well in advance before the declaration of result of the entrance exam.
8th May 2015, 04:25 PM
pjgp

Yes there is provision to get the B.Tech seat by paying donation.In government college their is no this type of provision.Most of the private colleges will offer management quota seats.you can by these seats and complete your B.Tech.
After 12th you have to write the entrance exam for B.Tech if you did not get seat in any college then you can go for management seat.But try to do your B.Tech from the recognized university other wise your degree will not have any value.
All the best friend
10th May 2015, 02:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is there a way to get admission in B.Tech by paying donation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HELLO FRIEND

YES THERE IS AN OPTION TO GET GET A ENGINEERING BASED ON DONATION OR PAYMENT SEAT.

BEFORE THAT THINK ONCE,IN INDIA THERE ARE AMPLE OF ENGINEERING COLLEGES ARE THERE ,COMMON EXAMPLE EAMCET EXAM HELD IN ANDHRA PRADESH NO MATTER HOW MUCH RANK THE CANDIDATE SCORED,ANY HOW HE/SHE GET THE SEAT IN GOOD REPUTED COLLEGE.

IN THE SAME WAY YOU CAN GET THE SEAT SEATS BUT IT DOES NOT ASSURE YOU THE PROMISES THEY HAD MADE WILL TAKING ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING COLLEGES.

IF YOU ARE GOING FOR PAYMENT OR DONATION SEAT THEN MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE COLLEGE WELL,VISIT THE COLLEGE,SEE THE ENVIRONMENT,PLACEMENT CHANCES,FACULTY RESPONSES ALSO MATTERS A LOT.

TECHNOLOGIES ARE THERE YOU VIEW THE COLLEGE REPUTATION OR GET THE FEED BACK FROM THE EX-STUDENTS via SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES.

MAKE USE OF THOSE TECHNOLOGY AND ASSURE THE GOOD AND BETTER SEAT THROUGH DONATION.

GOOD LUCK

THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?