18th February 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course in Anna University-Coimbatore?

Sir, I would like to know the charges which are taken in Anna University-Coimbatore for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) program. I want to do BE(Aeronautical Engineering) from Anna University-Coimbatore. Kindly tell me the total fees structure of 4 years BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course of Anna University-Coimbatore including hostel fee?

28th February 2019, 09:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course in Anna University-Coimbatore?

The Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course in Anna University-Coimbatore are 1.4 lacs.

IMPORTANT DATES

=> Admission start date = 01 MAY 2019

=> Admission end date = 06 JUN 2019

The duration of the BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?