9th June 2014, 12:57 PM
abhijaykmr

Which type of college can I get with 67378 rank in WBJEE? Is there a good future in simple college?

which type of college get in 67378 <gen cat> rank in wbjee 2014

and if a get simple college there is a good future in that college or not please tell me

rply me and thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Rank required in WBJEE to get a good Pharmacy College other than Jadavpur?
  2. If I had 73% in 12th could I get a good government engineering college after scoring good rank in WBJEE?
  3. Will I get a good college in Kolkata after scoring 33974 rank in WBJEE
  4. Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  6. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  7. Can I get admission in good college after securing a rank of 5000 in WBJEE being a candidate of General category?
  8. Will I get any good college after scoring 27,812 in WBJEE?
  9. Which college has the best faculty for ECE after scoring 22260 rank in WBJEE?
  10. Can I get a government college after scoring 2477 in WBJEE?
  11. Will I get a chance to get a good government college after scoring 5860 rank in WBJEE Engineering?
  12. In which colleges can I get after scoring 20407 in WBJEE JEM Rank?
  13. For which college am I eligible after scoring 6000 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Which college has the best faculty to study ECE after scoring 22260 WBJEE state rank?
  15. Best college for Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 22260 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  17. Can I get a good government college after scoring 284 rank?
  18. Can I get a good college in counseling after scoring 126000 rank in B.Ed?
9th April 2015, 10:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of college can I get with 67378 rank in WBJEE? Is there a good future in simple college?

Look dear, it cannot be said clearly that in which college will you get admission in if you have scored 67376 rank or what ever rank in your WBJEE examination.

Getting the desired college is always a big concern for all students after their WBJEE examination.

However, when it comes to which type of College are you going to get admission in, then it depends upon various factors such as;

> Level of competition in that particular year

> Level of examination

> Number of students appeared for the examination that year, etc.

You can get good colleges if there is not much competition in the market, so don't worry and sit for counselling and further see to what happens.

Yes, there is very good future in any college, there is nothing such as a simple college or a multi level college, at last it all depends upon the level of labour and hard work provided by you.

So, in whichever College you go, it is advisable that you should study hard and with full dedication to have a bright future.
14th June 2015, 12:44 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which type of college can I get with 67378 rank in WBJEE? Is there a good future in simple college?

It is very difficult to predict the name of colleges in which you can get admission .
For this , you should have to appear in the counseling conducted by WBJEE board to allot seats in different colleges.

Your rank is not good enough to get admission in good engineering colleges with better placement records.

If you wish to become an engineer then you should drop a year for the preparation of entrance examination for admission in B.Tech in good colleges such as JEE Mains&Advance, BITSAT,VITEE,SRMEE ,,.........

You should prepare well with concentration ,dedication and determination to get selected in any of the best engineering colleges available in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?