4th June 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

VSSC Graduate apprentice recruitment selection procedure? What questions will be asked in interview?

I want to apply in Graduate Apprentice recruitment of ISRO VSSC. So, I want to know about the selection procedure. I am a graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Please let me know what are the questions will be ask in the interview round?

7th June 2021, 06:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: VSSC Graduate apprentice recruitment selection procedure? What questions will be asked in interview?

The selection of eligible and highly talented candidates for ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2019 will be purely based on your performance at the walk-in-interview.
The shortlisted applicants in Indian Space Research Organisation VSSC Apprentice Posts will get a pay scale of Rs. 9000/- per month.

The candidate must have completed the first-class engineering degree from an Indian university in the respective field with 65% marks to fit in the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?