26th August 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

What all adventurous course can be done after graduation?

sir
i am bsc.physics student.i like to do an adventorous course and be a adventorous profesionalist like pilot ,gliding,traveling ,etc.
What are the adventurous courses

24th March 2015, 10:40 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: What all adventurous course can be done after graduation?

Some of the adventurous courses are mentioned by you yourself. Let me mention few other options. These are
1) Trekking
2) Mountaineering
3) Pilot
4) Traveling in hilly places
5) River rafting
Now let me give you few descriptions about these options, so that you may make your mind as what to join.
1) Trekking is a procedure of covering hilly and mountain areas by foot. You have to stay in tents all the time. You cannot eat the normal food during this event. You have to mostly survive on noodles. So basically this is more hazardous than adventure.

2) Mountaineering is the same procedure as trekking. But here you use the actual ropes and harness to climb up the hill, instead of walk. The hazards are same as that of trekking.

3) Pilot is the most adventurous course. You get to learn an all together different thing. You get to learn how a plane is driven and controlled. After this course you might get to join the air force academy as a pilot. So this course is the most professional course among all. The moment you complete this course, you are eligible for a job.

4) Traveling again is not a course. It is an amusement and also an adventure which you do to remove the strain of work once in a year. If you travel hilly places frequently, then it is a form of amusement and adventure.

5) Lastly, river rafting is not only a course but also a national sport played in India. Even if you take training in river rafting and play for India, this can be your job. You do not have to look for a job elsewhere. Only thing is you must know good swimming, if you want to go for river rafting.
Now you can choose your option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?