21st May 2022, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after B.A graduation? I can take admission in duplicate TC or not?

What can I do after B.A graduation? I can take admission in duplicate TC or not?

25th May 2022, 05:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after B.A graduation? I can take admission in duplicate TC or not?

For getting admission in any of the college, candidate has to submit original TC.

Once a candidate gets admission they have to submit TC and after the completion of course, they have to take TC from that college and submit it somewhere where they take admission.

No institution can keep their certificate in custody.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA? 23 20th November 2020 03:15 PM
What career field should I opt? I have done graduation in BA and currently I am in medical transcription(home based) by profession. I would like to change my career. 4 28th May 2017 03:58 PM
Career opportunities in Mechanical field after 3 years diploma, graduation and post graduation in same field? 1 13th May 2015 01:53 AM
Career oriented course with Graduation? Courses which I can pursue with my graduation? 3 14th July 2012 05:46 PM