5th April 2022, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after BCS having studied Statistics and Economics also?

Please give me guidance what can I do after bcs my subjects are computer statistics and economics in bcs plz tell me what can I do after bcs and in future in which profession I will do a job in my future ?

8th April 2022, 11:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after BCS having studied Statistics and Economics also?

There are many post graduate courses , a candidate can persue after completing BCS

The candidate can opt for
MCA
MSc Computer Science
Master of Computer Management
Those who are interested in management can go for MBA.

For getting a good job in India , BCA is not sufficient , one must do MCS or MCA after that .
If a candidate is doing from a good college , the they can get job through campus placement or else one has to hunt job on their own .
12th April 2022, 04:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after BCS having studied Statistics and Economics also?

Bachelor of Science in Economics and Statistics (BSc. E&S) looks at the unification of Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Software's in description, analysis and evaluation of micro–and macro–economic phenomena.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?