25th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available after completion of graduation?

Sir/Mam,

I am a science stream student. This year i will complele my graduation. Now i am confuse to choose my career option please give me an advice? Let me know what steps I need to take next in order to have the perfect future. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  2. Career options after completion of Graduation in Arts?
  3. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  4. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  5. What are the career options for me after graduation? I am a student of B.A English Honors
  6. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  7. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  9. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography?
  10. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  11. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  12. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  13. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  14. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  15. After scoring distinction in final year B.Com which courses can I opt later?
  16. Options available while pursuing B.Com and after completion?
  17. Career options after completion of B.Com course?
  18. What are the career options after doing BSc in Chemistry? Is it necessary to do PG?
26th August 2015, 01:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available after completion of graduation?

Bachelor's degree in any discipline is the minimum requirement for so many government jobs and other entrance exams. After completion of bachelor's degree in science, you can apply for numerous entrance exams for getting good jobs for your career or you can also go for higher studies like master's degree in any desired subjects.

Some of the entrance exams for you:

1. UPSC entrance exams like Civil Services examination, Combined Defense Services, Central Police Services exam etc.

2. In banking sector, you can apply for the IBPS and SBI entrance exams for PO and clerks.

3. SSC Combined Graduate level exam.

4. Railway Recruitment board exam.

5. Intelligence bureau exam.
26th August 2015, 02:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the career options available after completion of graduation?

You have not mentioned your exact qualification and your degree but I will try my best to answer your query. There are a lot of career opportunities for a science student.

Some of the areas are as follows :

* Govt. Jobs

* Private companies

* Civil Services.

* Defense Jobs

* Opening a private firm.

As per your degree and as per your interest these are various sectors you may apply for jobs.
26th August 2015, 05:17 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

After completion of graduation, you can apply for following job opportunities :

Bank PO or Clerk through IBPS exams.
IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS through Civil Service exams
Grade A and B officer in different central government departments through SSC exams.
Officer in different state government organisations through State PSCs.
Officer in Indian Army, Nvy and Air Force through CDS exams.
26th August 2015, 09:37 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

As you are a graduation student, after completing your graduation, my advise for you will be doing M.Sc after completing your B.Sc. This course i.e., M.Sc will take two years after completing your B.Sc. Then after completing M.Sc, you should do PhD in a particular subject in which you are interested.

All the best.
26th August 2015, 10:45 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Completion of graduation is a turning point in any one's life. Most of the people were in confusion about their career. It is the right time to choose their career in right way. Every one should go for what they were supposed to and aimed at. If you are wishing to achieve a job in government sector then there are many vacancies are available. You can also apply in the private sector for the jobs. If you want to study further then you can go related you subject according to your interest.
30th September 2015, 09:09 PM
vinoth1921

-->It depends on your interest in which domain.
-->If you are interested in Higher studies,
-You can attend GRE and TOEFL and do Masters in Foreign countries.
-Attend GATE exam which is the toughest will fetch good Government colleges like IIT's, NIT's based on Merit list.
-Apply for any State exams like TANCET(for Tamil Nadu) to get M.E. degree in your state.
-Try CAT and do M.B.A. in institutions like IIM's.
-->If you are looking for Job,
-Apply GATE and register for various PSU's, If you get good marks you will be getting job as a Trainee Engineer in PSU's with 7-10 lacs p.a.

-->UPSC conducts many exams like Civil Service(IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc.) for Civil service aspirants.-->IES is the one of the exam conducted by UPSC every year for the post of Engineers for the superior posts.
-->CDS is conducted twice in a year for the posts like Executive, Engineers etc. which helps you to get into Defense services.
-->Eligibility for UPSC Service
-Citizen of India
-Should be a Graduate
-Age Limit - 21-30 yrs
-Some post require Physical qualifications.
-->Exams Process
-Preliminary Examination
-Main Examination
-Interview

-->RRB will notify at times for Junior Engineer/ Senior Engineer and it is complete 1 step process. If you clear written exam you will have to directly eligible for the posts.

-->You can also try for Bank Exams like IBPS/ RBI/ PO exams etc.
4th October 2015, 09:39 AM
sukhpal0015

This is list of some of top jobs after graduation
1. UPSC entrance exam
- Civil Services
- Combined Defense Services(CDS)

2. banking sector
- IBPS
- RRB
- SBI entrance exam

3. SSC CGL exam

4. Railway Recruitment exam.

5. Intelligence bureau

Also apart from these several government and private sector jobs are rhere to grab after graduation.
17th March 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree BBM, I have 5 years of experience in banking and event management company, I want to write railway exam and get railway job.

Please let me know which exam I can write and late date to apply.

Please share me the link to apply for railway exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?