17th January 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete course fees for post graduation in Fisheries?

Hi, my daughter is likely to attend the fisheries course in any institution in kerala in her post graduation. So i would like to obtain the course fees details as I am a ex-paramilitary person. Your kind reply is waited. Regards

14th February 2016, 08:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete course fees for post graduation in Fisheries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my daughter is likely to attend the fisheries course in any institution in kerala in her post graduation. So i would like to obtain the course fees details as I am a ex-paramilitary person. Your kind reply is waited. Regards
The fee structure for M.Sc in Fisheries usually varies from year to year and even one institute to the other. Fees for M.Sc in Fisheries is around 25,000 per semester. Most of the institutes also offer correspondence and regular mode. The institute charges separate fees for Library, Hostel or any other facilities. Please, refer the respective university official website for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?