2nd June 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks for BA Geography admission at DU?

Sir, What is the cutoff marks for BA Geography honours admission at DU. If I want to take admission on the basis of 12th marks?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required for studying Geography honours?
  2. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  3. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geography) Honours in Mumbai University if secured 74% in 12th and scored 93 marks in Geography?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks?
  6. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Geography having completed Graduation in Arts stream with Geography?
  8. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  9. Amount of marks needed for MSc Geography?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 88.5% in best of 4 subjects in 12th ISC?
  11. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  12. Cutoff marks for JEE mains examination to get admission in DAIICT?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.d in Geography with 55% marks in Masters degree?
  14. What can I do after B.A in Geography or M.A in Geography? How to do higher studies in Geography in India?
  15. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  16. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography?
  17. Best possible method to pursue PhD Geography from US or UK?
  18. Cutoff marks for admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landre college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2016, 08:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for BA Geography admission at DU?

The admission in geography honors in DU is conducted on the basis of aggregate in best four subject in 10+2.

The cut off varies for different category candidates and different colleges of university. But, the score in best four subject for general category candidates lies between 85-95%.

The application form is available online. So, for more information about admission in university and to get previous year cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
4th June 2016, 07:52 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The cut off marks for admission in different disciplines of bachelor's degree is not yet released. The online registration for undergraduate admission in Delhi University has started from June 1.

*The first cut off will be released on 27th June. You can see your possibilities of admission in desired discipline by seeing cut off marks of previous year of different colleges. You can access previous year cut off marks at www.du.ac.in.
5th June 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in geography honours at Miranda house I got 89.25% (best 4) in12th and 96 marks in geography
27th May 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Miranda,KMC or kirorimal if I secured 86% in my 12 boards examination??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?