30th June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?

sir
what difference between ECT and LEET please tell details sir .How they join in BTECH 2nd year in andhra university in mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering and LEET is the state wide examination sir or only particular as per join in the college sir .please tell me the details sir

10th October 2014, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?

Both LEET and ECET are the entrance exams that are conducted for the candidates who have completed Diploma course and who wish to seek admission in the B.Tech course. After qualifying the LEET or ECET entrance exam, based on your entrance exam rank in the entrance exam, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college. By qualifying the LEET or ECET entrance exam, you can directly get admission in the second year of the four year B.Tech course.
3rd February 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?

sir, i have to take admission in NIT colleges.sir i am completed diploma in mechanical engineering in nirma university.also sir, i got 9.5 PPI.
it is possible to take admission in nit colleges in mechanical eng.
13th May 2015, 11:46 PM
amanshrivastava98

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
19th November 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I join in Andhra University in after completing my diploma mechanical engineering
1st May 2022, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can be apper for Both examinations ECET and LEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?