21st November 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I can't adjust in my present college which was allotted to me?

I am Manoj at Davangere and my seat is announced in Tumkur HMSIT college under VTU. This college not adjustable for me. Please friends who are interested to come to this college contact me 8088214100

21st November 2016, 10:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I can't adjust in my present college which was allotted to me?

If there is a genuine problem you are facing which is affecting your studies, you can apply for transfer to another college but the minimum eligibility criteria would be that the candidate should have completed their 1st year and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

If however, your college does not allow you to transfer to another Institute under the same university, there is no such provision apart from that, you will have to continue with your current studies in the current college.
22nd November 2016, 04:45 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do, if I can't adjust in my present college which was allotted to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Manoj at Davangere and my seat is announced in Tumkur HMSIT college under VTU. This college not adjustable for me. Please friends who are interested to come to this college contact me 8088214100

If you want to change the college within the university then you have to contact the dean of the University for shifting. There should be a vacant seat in the college you want to join. Some colleges ask for donations for admission and also for leaving the college. You cannot swap between two universities. It is not an easy process to change the college in the middle. It is better to study the course in the college you joined.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?