18th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for aeronautical engineering?

How much fee can we pay for aeronautical engineering and also what are the branches involved in it? Sir please answer me as fast as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  2. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure of aeronautical engineering in UP -- [New]
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  5. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  6. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  7. Which Universities in Nigeria offer Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure of the same?
  8. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  9. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write?
  10. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  13. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  14. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering?
  17. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
19th July 2017, 10:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for aeronautical engineering?

Since you haven't mentioned any particular college name, there are so many colleges available in India for Aeronautical Engineering course so it is quite not possible to provide you fee structure for each college of India.
So, you are required to choose one particular college in which you want to take admission to pursue this course and then you can get the fee structure and other facilities by consulting college office or referring its prospectus.
20th July 2017, 04:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Any candidate who is interested in Aeronautical Engineering will be eligible after they have completed 12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately.
The institutes which are mentioned below are the best and have very less fees because they are under government or state government control.
1. Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
2. IIT-Kharagpur
3. School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
4.Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
5. IIT-Kanpur
6.Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering IIAE
All the above institutes have fees in around Rs. 50000 - Rs. 65000 thousands per year.
You have to prepare for the entrance examination to get admission in any engineering college.
20th July 2017, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course varies from university to university and it depends on the college/ university, you choose for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. There are no branches in Aeronautical Engineering and it is a sub-branch of Aerospace Engineering. The minimum fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course will be Rs. 40000/- and the maximum fee structure will be around Rs. 2,00,000/- per year.
20th July 2017, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Fee Structure of Aeronautical Engineering:

Course fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering generally varies from organization to organization or college to college. I am giving you the approximated fee of any college in general.

>> For 1st year - nearly Rs.80,000/-

>> For 2nd year - nearly Rs.35,000 to 60,000/-

>> For 3rd academic year - nearly Rs.35,000 to Rs.50,000/-

>> For 4th year - nearly Rs.40,000/-

On the whole, for total 4 years I can say that the total fee for pursuing this Aeronautical Engineering course is Rs.2,00,000 to 2,50,000/- totally.
20th July 2017, 11:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Fees structure for Aeronautical Engineering

Eligibility Criteria for Aeronautical Engineering:-

12th class pass with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths.

Or student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.

Duration: 4 years full time.

Fee structure of aeronautical engineering:-

Fees structure of 4 years degree program

Yearly Semester

1st year 55000/- yearly compulsory

2nd year 55000/- 29000/-

111rd year 55000/- 29000/-

IVth year 55000/- 29000/-

1000/- for registration uniform + books for first + library ( Newspaper + Magazine )

The Best Aeronautical Engineering college in India:-

IIT Kanpur

IIT Khargpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Punjab Engineering college, Chandigarh

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?