19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for each semester of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School?

Hi, I would like to know about the course fee structure of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course which is available in Chandigarh Media School. Can anyone of you please let me know what is the fee structure of each semester for this course?

22nd September 2019, 02:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for each semester of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School?

The duration of the course of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School is of 3 years and is will be completed in 6 semester.

The fee structure of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School is given below:-

Semester I:-Rs.18,883
Semester II:-Rs.18,883
Semester III:-Rs.18,883
Semester IV:-Rs.18,883
Semester V:-Rs.18,883
Semester VI:-Rs.18,883
22nd September 2019, 04:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for each semester of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to know about the course fee structure of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course which is available in Chandigarh Media School. Can anyone of you please let me know what is the fee structure of each semester for this course?

The fee structure of Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication at the Chandigarh University is given below:

Semester fee – Rs 45,000

Refundable Security – Rs 2,000 (one time)

Examination Fee – Rs 1,500 (semester wise)

Students can get scholarships up to 100% of the semester fees based on their performance in the CU-SAT. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
22nd September 2019, 09:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure for each semester of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School is given below.

=> First semester = Rs.32000

=> Second semester = Rs.30500

=> Third semester = Rs.30500

=> Fourth semester = Rs.30500

=> Fifth semester = Rs.30500

=> Sixth semester = Rs.30500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?